Reese provides a wide range of consulting services to help professionals, communities, and organizations to become more inclusive, equitable, and in alignment with their mission and values. He works predominantly in partnership with Dr. Angela Batista of Batista Consulting Services, LLC.
Reese also provides leadership coaching and facilitates workshops and trainings on social justice, identity exploration, leadership development, ally/accomplice development, bystander intervention, organizational equity, bias response, and fostering inclusive communities. Each of these coaching sessions and workshops or trainings is uniquely crafted for each client, organization, context, and set of desired outcomes.
Clients that Reese has provided organizational assessments, workshops and trainings, external reviews, proposal and grant writing, leadership development, organizational transformation, leadership coaching, and/or other consulting services to include:
- Carleton College (Northfield, MN)
- Champlain College (Burlington, VT)
- Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Department of Gynecology (Lebanon, NH)
- Emerson College (Boston, MA)
- Florida International University (Miami, FL)
- Marion Cross Elementary School (Norwich, VT)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT)
- New York University (New York, NY)
- Northeastern Illinois University (Chicago, IL)
- Pride Center of the Capitol Region (Albany, NY)
- Protection International (Belgium)
- Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Saint John’s College (Annapolis, MD)
- Saint John’s Episcopal Hospital (Queens, NY)
- The JED Foundation (New York, NY)
- Tetra Tech: Consulting and Engineering Firm (Burlington, VT)
- University at Albany – SUNY (Albany, NY)
- University of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- Social-Emotional Learning Facilitator (SEL*F) Certification, Breathe for Change, March 2022.
- Title IX Certificate, NASPA – Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, 2020.
- Social Justice Training Institute, Long Beach, CA, 2019.
- Title IX: Bias and Cultural Competency Training, ATIXA – Association of Title IX Administrators, 2019.
- ADA/504 Coordinator Certificate, ATIXA – Association of Title IX Administrators, 2019.
- Restorative Justice Facilitator, Restorative Justice Program at Skidmore College, 2017.
- Title IX Coordinator Certificate, National Association of College and University Attorneys, 2016.
- Motivational Interviewing, Dartmouth College, 2016.
- Management Development Program, Harvard Institutes for Higher Education, Cambridge, MA, 2014.