Reese provides a wide range of consulting services to help professionals, communities, and organizations become more inclusive, equitable, and in alignment with their mission and values. He works predominantly in partnership with Dr. Angela Batista of Batista Consulting Services, LLC as well as serving as an Associate for The Creative Discourse Group.
Reese’s services include diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) strategy, organizational assessments, external reviews, proposal and grant writing, leadership and team development, task force advising, curriculum development, and more. He also facilitates trainings, workshops, and gives presentations on a range of topics, including social justice, identity exploration, emotional intelligence, inclusive leadership development, ally/accomplice development, bystander intervention, organizational equity, bias response, and fostering inclusive communities. Each set of services and/or trainings is uniquely crafted for each client, organization, context, in order to most effectively meet the desired outcomes.
Past and/or current clients include:
- Carleton College (Northfield, MN)
- Champlain College (Burlington, VT)
- Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Department of Gynecology (Lebanon, NH)
- Emerson College (Boston, MA)
- Florida International University (Miami, FL)
- Marion Cross Elementary School (Norwich, VT)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT)
- New York University (New York, NY)
- Northeastern Illinois University (Chicago, IL)
- Pride Center of the Capitol Region (Albany, NY)
- Protection International (Belgium)
- Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Saint John’s College (Annapolis, MD)
- Saint John’s Episcopal Hospital (Queens, NY)
- The JED Foundation (New York, NY)
- Tetra Tech: Consulting and Engineering Firm (Burlington, VT)
- University at Albany – SUNY (Albany, NY)
- University of California, San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- University of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- Social-Emotional Learning Facilitator (SEL*F) Certification, Breathe for Change, March 2022.
- Title IX Certificate, NASPA – Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, 2020.
- Social Justice Training Institute, Long Beach, CA, 2019.
- Title IX: Bias and Cultural Competency Training, ATIXA – Association of Title IX Administrators, 2019.
- ADA/504 Coordinator Certificate, ATIXA – Association of Title IX Administrators, 2019.
- Restorative Justice Facilitator, Restorative Justice Program at Skidmore College, 2017.
- Title IX Coordinator Certificate, National Association of College and University Attorneys, 2016.
- Motivational Interviewing, Dartmouth College, 2016.
- Management Development Program, Harvard Institutes for Higher Education, Cambridge, MA, 2014.